• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

8th ANNUAL ROLLA BIG BIRD!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Also...primitive camping is allowed, if you need power, bring a generator. Porta-jons will be on site.

Grills will be on site for cooking if you need them. We will be cooking Saturday lunch and the pilots dinner Saturday night.

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The wife is on vacation during this time and asked if there was anywhere I'd like to go. Needless to say I started looking and found this thread. I have mostly small stuff but would like to bring one of the big one's. One question, someone said something about to many rules earlier and even though I take it as some form of humor what exactly is the rules? Also, is this mostly a 3D event or is scale invited? Finding scale events are hard.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The wife is on vacation during this time and asked if there was anywhere I'd like to go. Needless to say I started looking and found this thread. I have mostly small stuff but would like to bring one of the big one's. One question, someone said something about to many rules earlier and even though I take it as some form of humor what exactly is the rules? Also, is this mostly a 3D event or is scale invited? Finding scale events are hard.

Come on up! This is seriously one of the most laid back events you'll ever attend. Or biggest rule is please don't burn down the place. :D It's almost happened before...twice.:p

If it flys, Bring It! We had everything from Crack Yaks to Jets and everything in between. There will be a large 3D presence but anything goes.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
If I made it, it would be with two 1/3 Pitts and a near 1/2 Pitts. And I stress, I like scale like flying, would not like being up with extreme fliers/3Dish. Unless I had the profile or something appropriate of course.

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Why do you guys have all these fun events so far away from me? ? ? ? . . . . :frown:
@HRRC Flyer, you've got to plan them into the vacations. The wife is taking two weeks and the 23-25 is in the middle so she plans her vacation around it. I'm retired, permanent vacation for me, that's why I call it her vacation.