• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool 84" TurboBushmaster on Floats w/Aerial Footage

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool video bro. A friend of mine won one of those planes last weekend at the 3D Bash in Kennett MO.

VERY NICE! Thanks! It's a fun plane! It has excellent elevator authority and with full span ailerons it's roll rate is ridiculous! Fiberglass floats are heavy and the aluminum struts feel a bit flimsy, but they take the hit from the waves pretty well. I have a 5000 mAh 6S up front and some sticky weights in the bows. I don't have enough float planes, but this one is a winner. It'll do a crankshaft like any other 3D plane with ease. In a hover, it doesn't have much pull out if any after the first couple minutes of flight time. High Alpha no problem.

I had to add four-six clicks of right aileron trim with the GoPro on, and it would stall left wing first almost every time low and slow before touch down, so I had to keep the speed up a little bit.