Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool 84" TurboBushmaster on Floats w/Aerial Footage

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by AKNick, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:18 PM.

1. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    I put this little video together from last weeks flight. Stapped a GoPro Session to the wing and hoped for the best. Turned out pretty good!!!

2. Cool video bro. A friend of mine won one of those planes last weekend at the 3D Bash in Kennett MO.

AKNick likes this.
  3. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    VERY NICE! Thanks! It's a fun plane! It has excellent elevator authority and with full span ailerons it's roll rate is ridiculous! Fiberglass floats are heavy and the aluminum struts feel a bit flimsy, but they take the hit from the waves pretty well. I have a 5000 mAh 6S up front and some sticky weights in the bows. I don't have enough float planes, but this one is a winner. It'll do a crankshaft like any other 3D plane with ease. In a hover, it doesn't have much pull out if any after the first couple minutes of flight time. High Alpha no problem.

I had to add four-six clicks of right aileron trim with the GoPro on, and it would stall left wing first almost every time low and slow before touch down, so I had to keep the speed up a little bit.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Very well done enjoyed that. Beautiful landscape.

AKNick likes this.
  5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

AKNick likes this.

6. That was AWESOME Nick. Beautiful area. Thanks for posting.

AKNick likes this.