• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

73" QQ Yak 54

AKfreak

150cc
I was just given a 73"qq yak 54 for next to nothing. Does anyone know anything much about this older plane? Looks really nice and in good shape. I could not pass it up

That is a cool plane. My friend had one that's look alot like it from Skyline. He loves it, it tumbles like a madman.

There's 2 versions of this 7x" yak there's one with a single elevator servo with a joiner for both halves and there's one with dual elev servos if you have separate elevators then the 30cc is good

gyro

GSN Contributor
Memories....

[video=youtube_share;7mKD5Me_CHc]http://youtu.be/7mKD5Me_CHc[/video]

Gee thanks I didn't handle pressure very good nothing happend the way it was planed. And that reminds me the plane didn't like a lot of rudder that's what happened at the end I gave alittle more rudder and it snapped on me I wasn't expecting it. But luckily it landed in the corn no damage at all except my ego lol

Sarlacc

50cc
I had the 50cc size, and I loved it. infact, i know where it is, and I wonder if I could get my hands...
Later