• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

this is sort of funny. evan is trying to practice flying to music. i was trying to video a flight but i also was holding my iphone to play music while he flew. the result was a recorded flight with musical background added at the same time!
[video=vimeo;74889454]http://vimeo.com/74889454[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
this is sort of funny. evan is trying to practice flying to music. i was trying to video a flight but i also was holding my iphone to play music while he flew. the result was a recorded flight with musical background added at the same time!
[video=vimeo;74889454]http://vimeo.com/74889454[/video]

Not bad Evan. Keep at it. I'm working at it myself. The editing is one hurdle, then timing transitions, picking maneuvers, not trying to repeat and if course pulling off the maneuvers you pick. Hard work all around. You get a great appreciation for those who do it really well.

any time i try to fly to music....... i crash!
kt

Not bad Evan. Keep at it. I'm working at it myself. The editing is one hurdle, then timing transitions, picking maneuvers, not trying to repeat and if course pulling off the maneuvers you pick. Hard work all around. You get a great appreciation for those who do it really well.

dth7

Very easy to get caught up in the music and forget the flying (been there, done that!). Slow the maneuvering down a little, doesn't have to be on every beat to look good. Take some cues from you boy! Good luck. Also have some maneuvers thought out in advances so you're not making it up as you go. I

dth7

you can use it for music I used it a while back too record and mix some music on

Works pretty good with a fairly quick learning curve. I've been using it. Actually have to mix a few more freestyles this week. Make sure you uncheck the "junk" add ons during install. I didn't and got a bunch of spam and funky crud on my browser.