• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

hone

150cc
I got Yellow. Mine is still processing too but the email says Aug. 30th. Hopefully it actually gets here by then, i'd like to have it built by the 3rd so i can bring it to the Wenatchee huckfest.

Shipping label generated for mine too. Usually, from past experience with EF, packages go out via UPS shortly after the shipping notification e-mail is received, i.e. by that evening. And being just one state away I usually receive my packages the next day.

Shipping to the "left" coast via UPS ground usually takes about 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
My yellow says 29th along with a new "shoe" for my 78 extra (lost at the IMAC over a huge marsh! "Keep flying" and a single wheel landing and turn off to the grass let me tighten the hanging wheel and finish the competition!). Can't wait. Mama not going to be thrilled about a new big box !