• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Front Lower Planking 7.jpg Finished Bottom 1.jpg Finished Bottom 2.jpg Turtle Deck 1.jpg Turtle Deck 2.jpg Turtle Deck 3.jpg Mock Up 2.jpg Hatch 1.jpg Hatch 2.jpg Hatch 4.jpg Hatch Tabs 1.jpg Hatch Tabs 2.jpg Hatch Tabs 3.jpg Hatch 7.jpg Front Bulkhead 1.jpg Front Bulkhead 2.jpg

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Wow, with a fuse that gorgeous, are you planning on painting it or just using the standard heat shrink covering like monocoat?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow, with a fuse that gorgeous, are you planning on painting it or just using the standard heat shrink covering like monocoat?

Took me a bit to figure out how to reply with my Kindle here after the change, but I got it now.

It's going to be glassed and painted. My covering skills are certainly not up to all these curves.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I am definately interested in specifics on how to do the fiberglass and filling on a aerobatic plane like this. Especially as I understand it, you can make it just as light as the covering???