• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Dalotel, for those of you who are wondering where did the Dalotel pictures/construction go, I had to take a bit of time off to do a few other things, such as this, making a single stick radio using FrSky Horus innards , to say it is hard , would be an understatement. but also in the Dalotel's defence, I have been working on the instrument panel also, got the stencils for side markings all done and besides , its bloody cold at this time so not going into the shop lol

25394805_10156108159947139_8529716300480563239_o.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dalotel, for those of you who are wondering where did the Dalotel pictures/construction go, I had to take a bit of time off to do a few other things, such as this, making a single stick radio using FrSky Horus innards , to say it is hard , would be an understatement. but also in the Dalotel's defence, I have been working on the instrument panel also, got the stencils for side markings all done and besides , its bloody cold at this time so not going into the shop lol

25394805_10156108159947139_8529716300480563239_o.jpg

Awww! Come on...be brave. It can't be that cold. Um, never mind. I know I don't like anything below 50 degrees these days. Ok, you're forgiven. LOL. So, the single stick radio.... do you plan to use it on the Dalotel? Or is it for another project? I have always been a little curious of the advantages. I suppose in a scale plane such as the Dalotel, it would be pretty much like sitting in the cockpit of the full scale. In a sport or 3D environment, could it be adapted to have advantages? What and how many functions/channels do you intend for it to have?

Awww! Come on...be brave. It can't be that cold. Um, never mind. I know I don't like anything below 50 degrees these days. Ok, you're forgiven. LOL. So, the single stick radio.... do you plan to use it on the Dalotel? Or is it for another project? I have always been a little curious of the advantages. I suppose in a scale plane such as the Dalotel, it would be pretty much like sitting in the cockpit of the full scale. In a sport or 3D environment, could it be adapted to have advantages? What and how many functions/channels do you intend for it to have?

This project is for a client of mine, so I will not be going Single Stick , it has 32 channels

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Romeo!? Romeo!? Where art thou Romeo???.........:In_love:

You are so talented. Obviously a "Shakespeare" understudy!:attaboy: