• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50% Bill Hemple Pitts

Houayes and Hempel are in the House! Woot!:woohoo!::dancing-chicken:
:fist_pump:
Great to have you back Snap!!!!
Thanks Pakratt.

Good to see you back in action Snap. It will be interesting to see you flying a bipe again. Rock on brother.
Thanks, T minus 3 month.

Just so you know..SNAP..since you been gone, we have all move OUT of using NIMH for flight batteries..haha.
The best post in this thread.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Scott, my guess is that it will have the square tips.

Ghoffman, the DA 250 4 stroke would be awesome for this plane.
Too late Elie, I talked to Tony. He is sending me the "ONLY" 250 four stroke in existence. LOL.... I wish. That motor would be BADD ASS on anything it was mounted to. Heck, I could mount it to the garage door and it would be cool....

Snap, all of the events you have been involved in will never be forgotten. Now it's time to make more memories. I think I owe you a lot of royalties for the phrase Bad Ass. You started it and it applies to so many things:) The more you are at the field and any and all events, the better they are!!! I'm just saying.

Snap, all of the events you have been involved in will never be forgotten. Now it's time to make more memories. I think I owe you a lot of royalties for the phrase Bad Ass. You started it and it applies to so many things:) The more you are at the field and any and all events, the better they are!!! I'm just saying.
Father Don, Thanks for the kind words, coming from you, it means a lot to me, next year is going to be like old times starting with the Joe Nall, vacation is over, see you at the flying field.