• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50% Bill Hemple Pitts

I sure hope we see another snapasaurus bad a## competition. Unfortunately I wasn't introduced to flying back then but I sure will give it hell for a snapasaurus decal. Can't wait to see the DA 200 powered monster. Bada## as always.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So Elie, if the Pitts won't make it until March, that should still give you plenty of time for doing the build and a couple of test flights before Nall right? Heck, for a dime and hot cup of coffee, I would jump a plane in the middle of winter just to come watch you maiden that bad boiye.... Already geared for Nall. Come on May.....

So Elie, if the Pitts won't make it until March, that should still give you plenty of time for doing the build and a couple of test flights before Nall right? Heck, for a dime and hot cup of coffee, I would jump a plane in the middle of winter just to come watch you maiden that bad boiye.... Already geared for Nall. Come on May.....
Stang, it's funny we are talking about a plane that's not here yet but Bill never disappoints, when I assemble a plane, it usually doesn't take long, if I get it in March it should be more than ready by May, worst case I have the 60% for the Nall. :attaboy: