• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 42% Pilot Egde Brand New ARF LPU OH

Hazmat1

30cc
Brand New never assembled Pilot 42% edge ARF.
Decided to go with another plane.
This ARF is brand new. Comes with everything from Pilot and also a set of Side Force Generators that I ordered from Pilot. Ill take $1350 or a good 4 cylinder motor.
I will NOT ship. Local pick up only.
Chief Aircraft has these for $1599 plus $239 shipping. Here is a chance to save. These are stock photos and mine is identical to this.

Pilot RC 42% 122" Edge 540 150-170cc Carbon Fiber ARF (Almost-Ready-to-Fly) Gas Airplane

Strong Light Weight Construction
Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
Fuselage is set up for canister or pipe installation
Cowl with cowl ring. No exterior screws exposed
Complete hardware included
Removable wings, stabs & rudder
All control horns included
Hub wheels included
Laser cut engine mounting templates
Important note: There are three servo bays per wing. The middle servo bay is for a three servo per wing. The other two servo bays are for two servos per wing. Don't cut the Ultracote with the wrong hole.

Carbon Fiber Accessories Included
Carbon Fiber wing tube
Carbon Fiber tail wing tube
Carbon Fiber landing gear
Carbon Fiber tailwheel
Carbon Fiber spinner
Pre-Installed Components
Hinged wings and stabs
Hinged Fin and Rudder
Installed fuel tank
Mounted and painted Canopy
Drilled servo control horns with translucency color
Installed pull pull wire with ball links on rudder
Installed push rods with Ball links
Pilot RC Brings Customer Service to a New Level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.

Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at pilot-rc@139.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.

Attachments

• edge rwb.PNG
    edge rwb.PNG
    143.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling me just the SFG's? I have this same plane and have been looking for some.Thanks