• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DRC Forums Favorite RC Vendor For 2014

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
  • Esprit Model

• Extreme Flight RC

• Heads Up RC

• HeliDirect

• HeliProz

• Hobby Express

• Hobby Partz

• Horizon Hobby
  • Knife Edge Graphix
  • Limitless Aero
  • adical RC
  • RedwingRC

• RC Dude

• ReadyHeli

• SavoxUSA

• ServoCity

• Stevens Aeromodel
  • Taildragger

• Tower Hobbies

• Value Hobby -RC
  • ValleyView RC

Please let me know if there are any others and I will add them to the list. By early Nov or so I will create a poll and we can vote on who will be reigned king of 3DRC Forums as our favorite vendor.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I like it! A member led RC Vendor of the Year Award! It's like the peoples choice awards!

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks! I thought it was a good idea. I haven't come up with an award yet for the winner like we did in 2012, but I am sure I will think of something. You guys have some some good graphic artists here so it shouldn't be too hard.

Right now I just need to make sure I have your favorite vendors listed so we don't miss any when the voting starts.

Frank

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Did I capture all your favorite vendors in one try? Surely you must have some others I need to add to the list.

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Got it thanks and appreciate the input. I am still looking for someone who would like design the award.

Frank