• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

SnowDog

The pilot list is growing....

1. Ben Fisher
2. Noll Smith
3. Joe Smith
4. Wamsy
5. Mike Bivens
6. Santi8
7. Diggity24
8. Duane T.
9. Rotorjockey
10. Quadracer
11. Hugocraft
12. Gregory.da
13. CMALA
14. P.B.
15. Randy Nickler and St. Catherine
16. UTJason
17. Komet163
18. ronelzy
19. wedoitall
20. Batmasterson and ollie
21. Roger Brown
22. TaildraggerRC
23. RCBirk
24. Bruce
25. Jackie Willard
26. kgalen
27. 3DeltaFly
28. mjhuck
29. Kevin Turner
30. Evan Turner
31. Rob Holmes
32. Craig Brooks
33. <<<---- Your Name Here...:D

Cool! What about SnowDog? :D I'm pretty sure he's gonna be there ;)
I'll be doing more pics and videos than flying, but still really looking forward to the event.
It'll be my first time to House Mountain!
:flyer:

wedoitall

i had full intentions on this show. but i joined a club and their flyin same date. would try to split but they asked me to help work the show

RedTalon

50cc
I'm planning on making the ~14hr trek from Texas. My vacation time is approved and I've borrowed a trailer and generator. Now I have to decide on if I want to get a room or camp at the field.... what the weather like? :)

Old Man

New to GSN!
Cool! What about SnowDog? :D I'm pretty sure he's gonna be there ;)
I'll be doing more pics and videos than flying, but still really looking forward to the event.
It'll be my first time to House Mountain!
:flyer:

Old Man and TheRealMonson will be there! I spent the first day of my Lake Erie vacation clearing room on my hard drive for pictures. 100 gig cleared and ear marked for FLI. :banana: :flyer:

David

Old Man

New to GSN!
I'm planning on making the ~14hr trek from Texas. My vacation time is approved and I've borrowed a trailer and generator. Now I have to decide on if I want to get a room or camp at the field.... what the weather like? :)

We are camping at the field. Don't want to miss the night flying! I am picking up our generator as soon as we get home from Ohio.

RedTalon

50cc
I'm still undecided on if to camp or get a room. It'll depend on the weather for me. But then again, if it's too hot to sleep, might as well fly. The local forcast for the next 10 days is for 100+ degree temps. (I hope that it doesn't move east during the FLI!)

Right now my plan is to travel on Tuesday, arrive on Wednesday (when does the field open?).

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Is anyone interested in a near mint 62 Osiris? I'm trying to sell mine and can bring to this event.

kgalen

30cc
Field trip to the Fly Low just got approved by our Principal :) Approval was tough because it was only the 3rd day of school. We'll be there on Friday morning. I'm not sure how many students will go because they will be providing their own transportation. It was too early in the school year to get a bus. I'll be bringing the trainers so if anyone needs an "orientation" flight you'll see us on the electric flight line. I'm really looking forward to this fly low!