• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I'm surprised that the Texas event was cancelled; it's still five months away. I'd venture to say that there are a half dozen other RC clubs in Texas that may have have been able to host this event on 5 months notice.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm surprised that the Texas event was cancelled; it's still five months away. I'd venture to say that there are a half dozen other RC clubs in Texas that may have have been able to host this event on 5 months notice.

Rex, only the event at ARCA was cancelled. An alternate 5th location may be in the works. I'm waiting so to see what happens like the rest of the Texans :)

Bivens

50cc
Well.....OURS is still on and dates remain unchanged! I can't wait to see everyone in TENNESSEE in August 2013!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well.....OURS is still on and dates remain unchanged! I can't wait to see everyone in TENNESSEE in August 2013!

I just wish you were closer to me! This may be the one event I don't make it to this year, and I already feel like I'm missing out!

I just realized this event is about the same time the KING 50 was this year is held since its my birthday weekend.

Bivens

50cc
Happy birthday in K-town Hugo....

What kind of Cake do you like? I'd get one.....

But you KNOW Lisa will have the cake covered for you!