• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

Dirtmankurt

New to GSN!
89" da 50 7955

image.jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
what version is this? mine doesnt look nowhere that nice

Same thing for me. I have "attachment" set on photo sharing but no way to select a photo? Tapatalk on iPhone 4S? Is "pro" a purchased app vs " Tapatalk" free?
Just read description for pro- $3.99. Optimized for iPhone 5!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks quad racer, that seems to have fixed it for me. I don't have enough service to upload right now but will as soon as I get out from under this rock. Thanks for the help guys.

quadracer

100cc
Same thing for me. I have "attachment" set on photo sharing but no way to select a photo? Tapatalk on iPhone 4S? Is "pro" a purchased app vs " Tapatalk" free?
Just read description for pro- $3.99. Optimized for iPhone 5!

Click the image to the right of the camera (in the pic I uploaded). That should bring up your camera roll, then select which one you want.

The "Pro" upgrade was free, the only version I've paid for is the original Tapatalk app.

Last edited by a moderator: