• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RedTalon

50cc
I asked LandonK from ExileHobby.com to send the Sbach to a friend that has been wanting one of the Skywing Sbach's for awhile. He thought that was nice, and out of the blue he offered to send me a tshirt or a hoodie!

What an awesome guy!!!!

:cool: :):cool::)

Class! :cool:

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey have you guys seen the new eflite UMX Sbach 3D with AS3X? Its only been out for like a week! Due sometime in october. Its fully 3D capable, I watched the video. Continuous hovering, rollers, even a decent blender! Same price as the beast, only $140. So it will probably be down to $125 in a few months or so. Might have to get it :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey have you guys seen the new eflite UMX Sbach 3D with AS3X? Its only been out for like a week! Due sometime in october. Its fully 3D capable, I watched the video. Continuous hovering, rollers, even a decent blender! Same price as the beast, only $140. So it will probably be down to $125 in a few months or so. Might have to get it :D

Someone already started a thread about it: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?347-UMX-Sbach-3D-BNF

blakevan

30cc
It must appeal to the "younger" crowd...

SteveT

You have to know how annoying the cartoon is and only folks with younger kids will know that show. I should show my kids because both have outgrown Dora and can't stand to watch it now.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah I know how that is. Every time I'm flipping through channels and its on, shes always asking where something is and I'm like, "the star is right behind you you dumb b****!!!! Quit screwing around and get you vision checked!" Lol :D