• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
You bet I did! I got a peek at the setup too! Omega 130g, idk what ESC, 65MG's all around, and 45HB's for the flaps.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
sweet new theme!

Is it working right for you? I am okay with the color but it does not seem to work like the older one. When in "new posts" and you click on view "first unread post" it does not take me there any longer, it takes me to the bottom of the page to the blank reply screen. I also like options and we can't even switch back

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is it working right for you? I am okay with the color but it does not seem to work like the older one. When in "new posts" and you click on view "first unread post" it does not take me there any longer, it takes me to the bottom of the page to the blank reply screen. I also like options and we can't even switch back

Good morning Ray. We identified a couple of small bugs last night after the new theme was published. The "first unread post" is one that we're looking at. It seems that the system isn't taking the fixed toolbar into account, and indexing the page at the top. The webmasters are aware and are working on a fix. As with any thing new and great in the computer world, it may take a tiny bit of time to get the "kinks" smoothed out. Thank you for bringing this, and any other problems to our attention!

-G