• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

G.P.

70cc twin V2
When I copied mine from the inferior site it hat a .gif file extension. I had to copy and paste it into a paint program, then save it to my desktop with a .jpeg file extension. Then it uploaded to 3DRCF without a problem. It took a few minutes to show up in my profile though...which threw me for a loop until it started showing up.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS "Fly Low" -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I noticed this site even interfaces with tapatalk better then the others.
When reading a thread, there is a nice link at the bottom of the thread that takes you back to the root forum.
Nice!

scarface

50cc
When I copied mine from the inferior site it hat a .gif file extension. I had to copy and paste it into a paint program, then save it to my desktop with a .jpeg file extension. Then it uploaded to 3DRCF without a problem. It took a few minutes to show up in my profile though...which threw me for a loop until it started showing up.

Yep, Thanks!

I'm not sure about this forum's logo. You need a super witty and awesome mascot for this site like the other RC forum. You know, something KILLER...

...like Rocky the Receiver!

vJcjK.png

Very well put Chad. Trust me when I say it's not easy for me to keep mouth closed about it sometimes... but I've decided to do the one thing I can control, and that is my actions! I don't buy their stuff, and we've made this site so we as a community can get away from their sponsored forum site.

I'm not sure about this forum's logo. You need a super witty and awesome mascot for this site like the other RC forum. You know, something KILLER...

...like Rocky the Receiver!

vJcjK.png
Or Paul/Peter/Peyton the Plane! :D