• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
3D Hobbyshop addics thread.

I did not see a thread for people who like and fly 3dhs planes so I figured I would start one.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
While customer support is a vital function to any business, it sort of works itself out. The word will spread pretty quick on it's own and already has. Last I checked they hadn't knocked anyone else's planes off. I'm afraid our "bad company" list is going to be a little more narrowly filtered than maybe you are hoping for.

i'm all about free speech and completely agree with Gyro and 3Dnater. If someone creates a thread about HK's or PA's airplanes, it should be allowed, so as long as it follows site rules. But they can be selective about who they accept advertising from.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
While customer support is a vital function to any business, it sort of works itself out. The word will spread pretty quick on it's own and already has. Last I checked they hadn't knocked anyone else's planes off. I'm afraid our "bad company" list is going to be a little more narrowly filtered than maybe you are hoping for.

thats fine, I am sure people will find out that info on there own like you say.

i've currently got two: 57sc and 74 Edge. I guess that doesn't qualify me as addict. I formerly had a 71 Slick, but replaced it with the 74 Edge.

scarface

50cc
I currently have a 40" epp edge which is garbage to me just because it is foam, I will not buy foam again, I am a balsa wood guy and did not know that until this last purchase. Will be getting my SHP running ASAP and will be selling some of my electronics soon so be on a look out in the classifieds if you are looking for 40"-48" electronics.