• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

With the addition of a 51 and 71 slick, I'll be parting with my 42"! Let me know if anyone's interested!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348678471.155105.jpg
This plane is history in the making, not only a classic scheme, but it was the first plane EVER to sport 3drcforums vinyl! :)

Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

With the addition of a 51 and 71 slick, I'll be parting with my 42"! Let me know if anyone's interested!
View attachment 1407
This plane is history in the making, not only a classic scheme, but it was the first plane EVER to sport 3drcforums vinyl! :)

I would love another 42".... but I'm saving for a 72" :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm going to have a 51" available very soon. Will come with a Firepower 46 motor, but no servos/esc

gyro

GSN Contributor
Kind of already "replaced her" just need to cut down a few. just picked up a little Velox VR-1 and a 48" Super Vyper :)

SteveT.

100cc
Warning sign in Doctors office....Flu shots "may" impart "flu like" symptoms!!!.....No schnitt Sherlock!!!!! My wife and I got flu shots yesterday....Last nigh I charged batteries to go fly today.... WRONG!!!

SteveT

Warning sign in Doctors office....Flu shots "may" impart "flu like" symptoms!!!.....No schnitt Sherlock!!!!! My wife and I got flu shots yesterday....Last nigh I charged batteries to go fly today.... WRONG!!!

SteveT

Yeah I stopped getting flu shots a few years ago... but I'm about to spend 20 hours or so in airliners (aka incubators) flying to South Korea next week, and it has me thinking some preventive medicine may not be a bad idea.