• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Aww crap............... my props for the CY didn't come today.........now what? There's about a million and one change ill find a 9x4.7 at the fly-in...............

SnowDog

Aww crap............... my props for the CY didn't come today.........now what? There's about a million and one change ill find a 9x4.7 at the fly-in...............

I'll bet your chances are more like even up...given how many people will be there, I bet someone will have a prop you can use...just go, have fun, fly if you can, and enjoy the time with other addicts!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I'll bet your chances are more like even up...given how many people will be there, I bet someone will have a prop you can use...just go, have fun, fly if you can, and enjoy the time with other addicts!
Somebody would really let me borrow a prop?