• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Jungle

50cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Actually punk it was a 89" slick and opp. All it did was crank the carbon gear that had been broke many times before and ca glued back together.
And yes Bigfoot is bad ass. It still lives in the foothills of Arkansas and is undergoing extensive research and testing.

Actually punk it was a 89" slick and opp. All it did was crank the carbon gear that had been broke many times before and ca glued back together.
And yes Bigfoot is bad ass. It still lives in the foothills of Arkansas and is undergoing extensive research and testing.

Wait, I'm in the foothills of Arkansas. Time to go huntin' for 'squatch!

Jungle

50cc

Which part of Arkansas. I am just north of Fort Smith in the Alma area.

Jungle

50cc

Yes I my club is the Fort Smith Flight Masters but fly most of the time at my house or my buddies house. I think David Bradford is organizing a event out at the farm later this year and thought about coming out if nothing else is going on

ryan_m

100cc
Trunk Monkey... there are about 4-5 of us fanatics/addicts in the Little Rock area that might well come up for an event if you organize one. I'd love a test flight on a bigfoot :)
I saw in fly in Cape Girardeau, but no pony rides were offered then. I'd even be happy to do it buddy boxed just so you would be sure the plane survives! I'm sure Landon, me, Landcruiser, and Xraydoc might be interested in a fly-in like that.

Trunk Monkey... there are about 4-5 of us fanatics/addicts in the Little Rock area that might well come up for an event if you organize one. I'd love a test flight on a bigfoot :)
I saw in fly in Cape Girardeau, but no pony rides were offered then. I'd even be happy to do it buddy boxed just so you would be sure the plane survives! I'm sure Landon, me, Landcruiser, and Xraydoc might be interested in a fly-in like that.

+1!!!