• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
An idea.....for transport.View attachment 665
That way you dont have to dig the extension out of the receiver and the servo lead won't get lost in the wing!

I've made my own system (didn't think of it myself ! ;)) by gluing 2 small cleats on either side of the servo lead, so that I just have to plug in a female extension (that's already in the RX) when I wing up ! :D To lazy to take pics rite now ;)

But, I like your idea Alex...simple and quick !

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Can't wait for the contest tommorow. :) I hope I win. You know what's really cool guys? When this forum has thousands of members we will be the ones with 5000+posts :)

Thanks!
I can not wait to see what develops on the contest :) It should be.......interesting.......
It's the laid back, good timing, fun loving knuckle heads like you guys that keeps us motivated! The fun atmosphere both on the forums at at the flying fields is why we do what we do.
"Keep on keepin' on"

Thanks!
I can not wait to see what develops on the contest :) It should be.......interesting.......
It's the laid back, good timing, fun loving knuckle heads like you guys that keeps us motivated! The fun atmosphere both on the forums at at the flying fields is why we do what we do.
"Keep on keepin' on"
Thanks for being here and offering a giveaway so soon. Hopefully your involvement here will help your business as well. Its a win win!!