• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wedoitall

yea i was ready to go back to foam, until i got my setup perfect. especially cg. i like the 13x6.5 better also.

you really should try to vortex gens. just a ruff guesstimate, i'd say it made the buck 50 40% better. harrier was too easy. seemed to have more pitch authority and post stall was definietly better. took alil time to install them but it was well worth it.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yeah hoping to snag something in the garage sale. Wife would kill me if I buy another plane right now that isn't a super deal. Lol

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Had a great time this weekend at The House of Santi working on vinyl for the 104 Slick and getting Santi's 89 build started. Wamsy stopped by to hang out, and then we had a good day of flying today. A little cold and windy but other than that it was a blast. We had the Slicks out ready to take over the flying field. Thanks Santi ( S8 Graphix ) for a unique scheme. It fits me well!!:thumbup: 104 slick.jpg104 slick 2.jpg104 slick 3.jpg104 slick 4.jpg

Best time for Muncie is June, before Nationals. NEFI (National Electric fly-in) ahould be weekend of 21-23 (week before the Cape G fly low-in) . They are good with 3D -Joe Smith puts on some great flights there. I am gonna do a Peoria to Muncie to Cape G and back home circle during those weekends. Anderson is my old stop grounds, and have FB there to stay with for Muncie time.

wedoitall

Had a great time this weekend at The House of Santi working on vinyl for the 104 Slick and getting Santi's 89 build started. Wamsy stopped by to hang out, and then we had a good day of flying today. A little cold and windy but other than that it was a blast. We had the Slicks out ready to take over the flying field. Thanks Santi ( S8 Graphix ) for a unique scheme. It fits me well!!:thumbup:View attachment 5319View attachment 5320View attachment 5321View attachment 5322

his graphics IMO are the best looking ones ive seen! as soon as i get something thats alil more worthy(and something i know im not gonna be beating up) im definitely gonna be have'n him do me up something.

SnowDog

Winter in the upper midwest: (sigh)

5-Day Forecast for Crystal Lake, Illinois

Today: Rain/Thunder, High: 57 F, Low: 33 F

Tomorrow: Snow Showers/Wind, High: 33 F, Low: 10 F

Thursday: Mostly Cloudy/Wind, High: 16 F, Low: -2 F

Friday: Sunny, High: 17 F, Low: 14 F

Saturday: Snow Showers, High: 27 F, Low: 16 F