• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Moose, hope to meet you in NJ.

Dan, don't give up yet...

-G

wedoitall

man as soon as the weather breaks i would love to come up there. i wouldnt know how to act(just kidding) to get to fly at a field like that.

but yea i can get to wheeling if i book it in about 2.5 hrs. i would prolly come straight up 79 to go to wheeling. man you got me all excited looking at those pics of your field.

we live on a 300 acre farm but no fields even close to that.

Yes, it is a reallly great field.

So that means you are around 2.30 hours from me.

My field has running water, full bathrooms, direct 12v hookup(240amp power supply), Enclosed building(with heater), 2 shelters with tables under both, 2 refrigerators(stocked with drinks), microwave, TV, a radio, plus some other cool stuff you may need while flying. Plus it is privately owned, and I'm the president. I think the land owner owns somewhere around 100 acres of land the field sits on.

Here is a picture looking down the runway, the flight stations and buildings are to the left.
View attachment 5234

Buildings
View attachment 5235View attachment 5236

dskuro95

100cc
I still plan on making my routine. I am in the works of it right now. Gotta love sims! Me and Pontus will be there like every weekend so I might just joing the GCA field before the NJ FLI.

Moose, hope to meet you in NJ.

Dan, don't give up yet...

-G

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
man as soon as the weather breaks i would love to come up there. i wouldnt know how to act(just kidding) to get to fly at a field like that.

but yea i can get to wheeling if i book it in about 2.5 hrs. i would prolly come straight up 79 to go to wheeling. man you got me all excited looking at those pics of your field.

we live on a 300 acre farm but no fields even close to that.
You're welcome to come up. Just let me know when you want to come up :) :cool:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
cant wait! will wait to the weather gets alil bettter. eventho i fly here almost everyday on a couple hr drive would like for things to be alil nicer

I try to go every weekend, as long as it is above 30 degrees. This weekend I won't be flying since I still haven't got my clutch and stuff for the Aurora. But let me know when you want to come up and we can fly/ have a grill out (we also have a grill up there). Just let me know what kind of steak you like! :)