• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wedoitall

Guess im gonna have to get RF, have phoenix. not very many planes i really dig on there. the kyosho 540 is hands down my only favorite one. i like to mess around with a few others but not that many.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Guess im gonna have to get RF, have phoenix. not very many planes i really dig on there. the kyosho 540 is hands down my only favorite one. i like to mess around with a few others but not that many.

As much as I hate supporting a ********** product, RF seems better for 3D, and there are many more people online to fly with.
I sold my copy of Phoenix to get RF.

quadracer

100cc

As much as I hate supporting a ********** product, RF seems better for 3D, and there are many more people online to fly with.
I sold my copy of Phoenix to get RF.

********** owns RF franchise? I'm surprised you haven't been banned from online multiplayer there! Lol :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
********** owns RF franchise? I'm surprised you haven't been banned from online multiplayer there! Lol :D

shhhh dont say it too loudly.

Yup, he owns Knife Edge software, which makes Real Flight. And yes, I'm surprised also... ********** had me banned from GiantScaleNews as a "troll account" for absolutely no reason. Never broke a rule, never got a warning, was actively participating in threads. Just woke up, and I was banned... He's a class act.

-G

quadracer

100cc

Yup, he owns Knife Edge software, which makes Real Flight. And yes, I'm surprised also... ********** had me banned from GiantScaleNews as a "troll account" for absolutely no reason. Never broke a rule, never got a warning, was actively participating in threads. Just woke up, and I was banned... He's a class act.

-G

Dicks will be dicks I guess. That's messed up though. I had no idea his clammy fingers were that far into the industry though.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
********** had me banned from GiantScaleNews as a "troll account" for absolutely no reason. Never broke a rule, never got a warning, was actively participating in threads. Just woke up, and I was banned... He's a class act.

-G

You do have him banned from here right :)