• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Need a pull pull horn for a super vyper or any other 48" bird if anyone has a spare?

This one? :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351479322.223513.jpg

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
* Generator test run - Check
* Cables prepared - Check
* Gutters cleaned - Check
* All lawn furniture and loose stuff stowed - Check
* Branches near house cut - Check
* Evacuation bags packed - Check
* 20 gallons of generator fuel - Check
* 5 days of food - Check
* Lots of dog food and fish food - Check
* Flashlights checked and given new batteries - Check
* Cars fuelled up - Check
* Emergency cash - Check

I think I'm going to take the servers out of the basement too. But first a shower. Cleaning gutters is dirty work.
you forgot rope

you will need to tie your dog to a rope so he doesn't get blown away when he has to go.

quadracer

100cc
Siiiitttttteeee isssssss rrruuuunnnnninnnnnnggg rreeeeeallllllyyyy sllloooowwwww for me lately.. It does a lot of "contacting www.3drcforums.com" and doesn't load the page. I had to try 3 times to get this to post. It happens whether I use Tapatalk on iPhone5, Safari, Chrome, or IE7. Any ideas?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Siiiitttttteeee isssssss rrruuuunnnnninnnnnnggg rreeeeeallllllyyyy sllloooowwwww for me lately.. It does a lot of "contacting www.3drcforums.com" and doesn't load the page. I had to try 3 times to get this to post. It happens whether I use Tapatalk on iPhone5, Safari, Chrome, or IE7. Any ideas?

I'm getting ready to flat ban all ISPs from China... their bots are getting absurd. I must have really pissed someone off over there.

Site should be running better now.

-G

zmonster97

My yard is a mess from Hurricane Sandy. She did a lot of damage over night. I'll try to get some pictures up later but I lost two big, live pine trees and almost half of the woods in my backyard is on the ground. This is going to be a pain to clean up.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

That really sucks! Since you didn't say so, can we assume none of the trees fell on your house?

That stinks Z. We were lucky here in Dundalk. I guess being just south of the Eye we didn't get the worst winds. It gusted to 68 here but we never lost power. We only lost one tree in front of my building. Turns out I wasted $50 on stuff I didn't need but better safe than sorry. :D