• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It's very interesting how the talk/discussion and excitement is moving towards the [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] brand! This thread is proof of that. Keep up the good work Tim and crew!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just to nudge back toward topic. I had a good CS experience with Curtis at EF last week. I dumb thumbed my 60 Laser and needed a canopy. The first came dented in a perfect box? I emailed Curtis and sent a pic. Next day I received a shipping notice from UPS!
They all just need to appreciate that we really appreciate those little things. Similar to answering phones and emails.
BTW- +1 on Tim!

I saw that dumb thumb [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION]! Glad it wasn't more serious. By the way, I'll take a spare left wing- My ultracote repair is an absolute eye-soar. Keep me in mind if you put yours into the ground for real. :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I saw that dumb thumb [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION]! Glad it wasn't more serious. By the way, I'll take a spare left wing- My ultracote repair is an absolute eye-soar. Keep me in mind if you put yours into the ground for real. :)

Thanks. Life after dumb thumbs today. Looks pretty from a few feet. Flying like new. Love this plane. I'll keep you in mind if there is ever a left wing salvaged!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Gftn536yA

Bipenut53

150cc
Nice flying, I guess I missed it but I didnt see where the dumb thumb moment was.... Maybe you can point it out to me lol

Apparently Redwing needs to merge with EF and 3DHS. They've merged with this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator: