• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Have not been on the forums is all. One of my hobby stall periods. Looking at doing some dirt bike racing this year again. I let my mind wander.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ha ha!!! I do that everyday all day.... Good luck on racing! I just saw a killer cafe style conversion about 5 minutes ago that's got me thinking about street bikes again....

6172crew

50cc
If someone is in need of a SXV450 I have one that's for sale. v-twin fuel injected 60hp supermoto. I also have a gsxr1000 I picked up and was thinking about making it track only but it has a pink slip if someone wanted to put it back on the street. Needs bodywork. The SXV450 just needs tone registered again:)

Bama3Dr

New to GSN!
Man, this is big news! Whatever happens I wish both companies the best. I just hope the updated 3DHS Bigfoot is still in the works. I REALLY want that plane!

-Dustin

Bigbookfrank

New to GSN!
The Redwing guys seem to be better at business (smart and aggressive) so it is going to be tough for niche players like Extreme Flight and 3DHS to remain competitive even with superior products. A merger where they pool resources and buying power but keep branding and design separate might save them both but it is going to be tough until our government stops favoring the bigger players in all markets. Tax Credits are especially damaging to smaller businesses because they just can't compete against bigger and better financed players who are able to take advantage of the unfair playing field that has developed due to unrestrained capitalism fed by a corrupt political system .... https://www.facebook.com/TermLimitsforUSCongress?fref=ts :deadhorse:

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup the guys (and girl!) at [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] are really working hard and it shows!