• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Dad

New to GSN!
Aerial Video of 92" Edge

Had a great time at the Nighthawks Huckfest w/ the 3DHS team in full force! Got some unique video of Joe Smith flying the new 92" Edge. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/vrX7DldnD_A

Filmed using a DJI S-800 Spreadwing w/ GoPro Hero3 and Zenmuse 2D gimbal

joshgluck

100cc
Love how. Joe throws it down like it's a twisted hobbies foamie.. That's amazing that is really 92" balsa at night... Great flight sir!

3DRAT

30cc
ok just ordered my 92'' in red should be in my hands monday. Thanks to 3DHS AUSTRALIA for bringing these planes to our shores
I will start a build thread guys
DA 60
7955 all round
falcon 24x8 carbon prop
cheers g

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
ok just ordered my 92'' in red should be in my hands monday. Thanks to 3DHS AUSTRALIA for bring these planes to our shores
I will start a build thread guys
DA 60
7955 all round
falcon 24x8 carbon prop
cheers g

Congrats! Looking forward to following your build!

Bivens

50cc
Thanks go out to UNITED RENTALS for sponsoring our light towers......easy to fly big birds with 4 towers...:)

joshgluck

100cc
That's awesome Bivens.... You guys make it look easy.. Even with 4 towers pointed to my altitude I'd be flying like a granny :p