• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

hosam

70cc twin V2
Mike, come to our fun fly and haul it home...

Attachments

• 2013 Fall Phase Out Poster 500 ft.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 262

SnowDog

Mike..... We all have that "friend" ;-)

I do really have a friend, his name is Bruce...I'm not making him up! honest!

Bruce bought a crashed 50cc airframe (Nitroplanes) from another club member who crashed it on his maiden flight and sold the crashed airframe for $500 to Bruce. Now, before you call Bruce some unkind names, keep in mind that the plane contained a fairly new but broken in and well tuned DLE-50, five HS-7954SH servos, nice aluminum long servo arms, a Spektrum RX, a nice prop that wasn't damaged in the crash, and assorted other hardware.

I heard sept/oct aren't they open for pre-order now?

3DHS web site still shows "add me to waiting list".

So all he needs is the airframe.
Hoping 3DHS will have an 87 in time for the Ft Smith FLI.
I've got an email sent to Noll...

If you hear something different, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

bruceman

50cc
I am Bruceman, Mike's "friend"
I couldn't pass up that deal on that crashed plane.....all I need is an airframe and I'm in business.
Just waiting for 3DHS to post they are in stock and I'm pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
Mike's "Friend"

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am Bruceman, Mike's "friend"
I couldn't pass up that deal on that crashed plane.....all I need is an airframe and I'm in business.
Just waiting for 3DHS to post they are in stock and I'm pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
Mike's "Friend"

Mike, you know you can be permanently banned for duplicate accounts right?

Hahahaha!! Thanks for jumping in Bruce, hope you're able to get your airframe soon.

G