• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 60cc Yak-55

Manta

70cc twin V2
Holy crap!! I thought i posted video of Joe puttering around nice and easy like,you know,doing circles way up high with this plane..Sorry guys i screwed the pooch.. I found the other videos that i took for the weekend in another little file.. (duh) got the yak one cooking now,then will upload to youtube when its done.It should be up tonight. may be later as i got concert with my oldest to go to tonight. i will have it up if nothing goes wrong tho.

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's just nuts! Love the flying Joe...rifle rollers with that plane are amazing!

Even more incredible when you're standing near Joe while he's doing them... all the more reason for everyone who possibly can, to get out to one of the four remaining Fly Low Ins, I suspect the Yak will be appearing at all of them!

-G

Manta

70cc twin V2
I would trade i think both my 89 slick and my 87 shp airframes for one of these ...I really,really liked the plane.. Need to fly one tho. It was an awesome looking plane.

Sounds like someone wants to put a DA-70 in it.

I am on the pre-order list for it, but I think I am going sideways and putting it in a plane made for the DA-85 and have it be light and floaty.

Feral

Nah mate I've got a MLD 70 twin in a 91" Lembeck extra it's a beast of an engine swings a 25x8 xoar. I need 12" to clear the plugs

gyro

GSN Contributor
3dhs announced today the 91" Yak 60cc plane "is a go!"
They expect it to arrive in late 2013!!!

Freakin awesome!!!