• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 58" Edge 540

Santi8

70cc twin V2
The box full of goodness showed up this morning! Can't wait to get it put together and flying. I'll post pics as soon as it is complete. Thanks again Santi8!

No problem brother! I'll ship out that vinyl on Monday !

zmonster97

Almost done fixing my edge! Got the new motor box kit just about in and then I have to recover it. Then just put in the electronics and go fly!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yes it is! I haven't flown it in about 3 months and I can't wait to fly it again!

This is one of the very few (aside from the Osiris) 3dhs planes under 80" that I haven't owned or flown... I'm guessing it's one of your favorites?

-G

zmonster97

This is one of the very few (aside from the Osiris) 3dhs planes under 80" that I haven't owned or flown... I'm guessing it's one of your favorites?

-G

Yes, it is my favorite so far. Granted, the only 3dhs planes I have flown/owned is the 33" epp extra, 40" epp edge, 42" slick, 48" epp extra, and 58" edge.

SnowDog

Hopefully somoene brings one to a fly-in that I'm at one day so I can get a pull on the sticks!

I'll bring mine to the Midwest FLI in June 2013 and you can fly it there unless you get a pull from someone else sooner. :)

That is, if you can handle flying a yellow plane instead of a red one. ;)