• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 48" vyper

gyro

GSN Contributor
Congrats on getting/starting the build on the Vyper, you'll love it! Let us know if you run into any trouble.

Also, you'll really enjoy the MXS for those days you want to have a little aggressive fun. It's one of EF's best airframes!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Well, I just managed to make a deal for a yellow(scheme I wanted) super vyper rtf, will procure it at the Knoxville FLI. Super pumped about it, can't wait to practice bringing precision low, and force myself to add more IMAC and pattern maneuvers to my bag of tricks. Should be fun!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, I just managed to make a deal for a yellow(scheme I wanted) super vyper rtf, will procure it at the Knoxville FLI. Super pumped about it, can't wait to practice bringing precision low, and force myself to add more IMAC and pattern maneuvers to my bag of tricks. Should be fun!

Justin, the Vyper is an awesome plane, and it'll definitely help you hone your skill for IMAC and pattern maneuvers. Congrats!

SnowDog

We will expect you to have that plane flying this weekend; we'll give you until Saturday noon to have it assembled and maidened! ;)
I'll be looking for you...when are you planning to arrive?
If you want, I'll even give you a pull on my 65" Yellow Vyper! :)
I have a 46" (V1) and a 65" - I really like this airframe.

jmart95

70cc twin V2
We will expect you to have that plane flying this weekend; we'll give you until Saturday noon to have it assembled and maidened! ;)
I'll be looking for you...when are you planning to arrive?
If you want, I'll even give you a pull on my 65" Yellow Vyper! :)
I have a 46" (V1) and a 65" - I really like this airframe.
Haha, getting it friday night, I'll probably be flying it that under the lights that night(just need to put a futaba reciever in her, and solder a deans connector on esc)! We'll be there Weds. night through Sunday. I'll be wearing my 3drcf shirt(name on back) Saturday, so I shouldn't be too hard to find! I'd love a pull on the 65, thanks!!!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Well, now that I have this super vyper, I'm so glad I got it! It's a fun little airframe! Only flew it 3 times at Knoxville(1 being on previous owners radio/set up), so today I put 6 or so flights on it and got it dialed in. I need to get some cyclic servos on it for sure, a good bit of blowback on the ailerons when over 3/4 throttle, but other than that she's sweet! Better 3d'er than I expected, got a pretty awesome crank on it, and that rudder whips it around in snap turns :ecstatic: Once I've thrown it around a bit and am more comfortable with it I'll try and get some video of it

Here's some pics Saint Catherine took at Knoxville(thanks Catherine!!!)
supervyper ke.jpgsupervyper.jpgsupervyperharrier.jpgsupervyperlanding.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Great news, glad you like it! It is a fun plane for sure.
Light and floaty yet precise and fast if desired. :)