• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 44" Slick 580 on 4s!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is an example of a flat out crazy pilot (aka @SupaTim) showing us what's possible with the new 3DHS 44" Slick 580 on 4s! He's a nut but a hell of a great pilot! You can also order this and any other Extreme Flight Family of brands from NorthWestRC.com, the official west coast distributor of EF, 3DHS, Legacy Aviation, Speed Freak and Aces High! Now on to the show!

[video=youtube;iFbPAUILb8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbPAUILb8Y[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Tim did mention this related to the 4s setup in another post.

"Thanks Mike! I'm falling in love with the new 44" Slick 580!! Thought I'd take it to the next level with a 4s 1800 rather than 3s and it was everything I hoped for and more. After this weekend I can say that it is critical to exercise throttle management if you want to go with 4s or you can cook the motor from the inside out...

It was set up as follows:

44” 3DHS Slick 580
Torque 2818T-900
Airboss 45A ESC
Savox SH-0255MG
Falcon 12x6E
4s 1800mah lipo

All available at http://northwestrc.com/ "

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I like it! I have an EFlight Slick 540, but the tail isn't airfoiled like this little beast, and it's a bit smaller. Been thinking about selling it and going with a flying machine like this. Great flying Tim!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Couldn't resist, bought one at the Lodi huck.

20151004_155756_resized.jpg

[MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] sure knows how to throw down and demo his products too!!!

IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Oh yes we must
spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage
spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage spamage

:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: It just shows how much you love them. :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: