• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 103 extra

View attachment 14379 Well 5 hrs later its in one piece last night I coated all joints on outside with epoxy and microballon filler tonight I sanded that all down and now I have applied the first coat of putty next step will be to sand that and put a finsh coat of putty on it and the fuse will be Rdy to cover and then on to the rudder View attachment 14380

Yeah looking forward to meeting you also I have a days vacation put in for Friday I should be there late Thursday night but I am working into a promotion at work so I might not get my vacation day if that happens before then if so then ill be tere Friday afternoon some time