• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHobbyShop 75" Extra

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Another View

Nice! DSC01288.JPG

Olie

50cc
The question is...

Have they fixed the wheel pant self destruction that happens on the other 7x" models.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is some video of Joe Smith flying the new 75" Extra.

[video=youtube;swlzPUkAPos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swlzPUkAPos&list=TLEUrkwrMws0QGGSxgtglKYhU H6R9fBLIm[/video]

dskuro95

100cc
Being the first non-team 3DHS to try out this prototype, all I can say is holy ****. By far the best Extra I have ever flown. The plane is a precision and 3D king. It makes trying new maneuvers a piece of cake, will take anything you throw at it, and being a a whole new wing design from 3DHS I can tell you, you WILL NOT be able to rip the wings off this one (Joe and I tried). I also had a chance to try out the 108" version and the 106" Edge. Both are awesome air frames and are definite "BUY ME" airplanes!