Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Line Nall Photos

Discussion in 'GSN Event Coverage' started by Mrs.Ratt, May 16, 2015.

1. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

Simply WOW Thank you @Mrs.Ratt and @Buggie for all these pics. Hey even I made the cut with @Do-rag, @emtp275 an @thelaw
    Do- it was great meeting you and your wife, awesome to see both of you have passion for the sport, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of both you and @Terryscustom BTW you guys are AWESOME for taking all these pics, and sharing.

Buggie, Pakratt76, Mrs.Ratt and 2 others like this.
  2. Mrs.Ratt

Mrs.Ratt 70cc twin V2

Thanks everyone!!

3. Awesome pics guys!!! You all made it more fun on the Flightline.

Dave

Mrs.Ratt likes this.
  4. I wanted to add some thanks to those who posted pics. Mrs Ratt and Buggie, thanks for documenting the greatest flight line in the world. I think my plane made it into a few posts (the Blue EF104 with the stars on the SMJ 5" spinner). Anyway, hesitant to add some photos since we don't have the volume, and definitely don't have the quality, pics. Here are a couple just for grins... :way_to_go:

Attached Files:

Mrs.Ratt likes this.
  5. Mrs.Ratt

Mrs.Ratt 70cc twin V2

Thanks for sharing!! :woohoo!: