• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D GRAVEYARD (Post pics of the mangled old bones that used to be your Airplane!)

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
rx battery crapped out due to choke servo binding
IMG_5863.jpg

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
gp61 choke arm is not in the ideal location, would have to come out the side of the cowl and use a bell crank, choke servo seemed like a good idea at the time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Look close at the Rudder. When I first saw the RW Extra, I was kind of surprised at that scheme.

Neither Redwing nor Pilot used an original scheme. They're both copies of a full scale.

gp61 choke arm is not in the ideal location, would have to come out the side of the cowl and use a bell crank, choke servo seemed like a good idea at the time.

Sorry about the crash :(

I used a bell crank on all of mine. In the 3dhs 92 and Aeroplus 92 Edge, It comes out of the fuse on the side just past the cowl. On the Redwing 89" Extra, it's going to come out of the side of the cowl.