• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Farm Huck-O-Ween Oct 22-25

4DigitHP

50cc
I will go next door tomorrow and see if they will give a better rate for people attending HOW.

The Seminole Inn is where the migrant workers stay . Not to mention it just looks dirty.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

4DigitHP

50cc
I was wondering about that myself. I couldn't find it on the google map
Closest I know of is Big Jims Oyster bar at the lake. It's about 15 miles from the field. But I see no need for y'all to be hunting a place to eat at night. Y'all will be on your own for breakfast and lunch but there is always something to eat at night. I plan on smoking some BBQ for Thursday night. Then Friday who knows. But Saturday night. It's on! Lemon orange chicken, baked beans , potato salad, and garlic bread.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

emtp275

100cc
Closest I know of is Big Jims Oyster bar at the lake. It's about 15 miles from the field. But I see no need for y'all to be hunting a place to eat at night. Y'all will be on your own for breakfast and lunch but there is always something to eat at night. I plan on smoking some BBQ for Thursday night. Then Friday who knows. But Saturday night. It's on! Lemon orange chicken, baked beans , potato salad, and garlic bread.

On the hunt for 1000WHP
Not sure it was on the map, I will call tomorrow though, guy bialy spoke English and got the dates wrong twice so I was already regretting the reservation.

4DigitHP

50cc
I went and took a tour of the rooms. This is what I saw.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439993356.570748.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439993373.294493.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439995063.542859.jpg

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Last edited:

4DigitHP

50cc
As soon as Chason gets the details worked out on shirts he will post a pic and take orders.

On the hunt for 1000WHP