• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

so how many people are already there today.. i sure wish i could make it tomorrow but it is looking like I can get all my work taken care of tomorrow and be there Friday during the day instead of friday night I hope

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
im going to try to get out of kansas city by about 3, so hoping to make it there a decent amount before night time tomorrow. cant wait to get some flights in :D:D:D

xraydoc

New to GSN!
Can any of you Cape locals tell me what the best way to get from I55 & William Street (Holiday Inn express) to the field is?
Google maps has 3 routs which all look about the same.

Got the trailer loaded and ready to roll from Little Rock at noon tomorrow.

CLewis

New to GSN!
I'm coming. Should be arriving from Wichita on friday night (just in time to try out my lights for the first time). I'll be the British guy looking lost, tired and crashing - probably in that order!

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
I'm coming. Should be arriving from Wichita on friday night (just in time to try out my lights for the first time). I'll be the British guy looking lost, tired and crashing - probably in that order!

are you the guy i met at the kc huckfest? if so, your gonna have a blast at this event

CLewis

New to GSN!
Yep, its me, guessing youre the Ohio native?Afraid I decided against the Vyper in the end - went for the much more bounceable EPP Extra to try and haul my 3D upto scratch. Havent managed to fly it in less than 30mph Kansas wind, so looking forward to some good weather

quadracer

100cc
Ugh. Gonna have an 89 Slick for sale, RTF with 7954SH servos, Smartfly board, Tech Aero IBEC, DA 60, Vess 24B, Fortitude tank. I decided I'd rather race motorcycles for now, so one of my hobbies gets a cutback. Also, a 10-flight-old EF 60" Extra EXP, Motrolfly 4315-714 on a Xoar 15x7 prop, CC Phoenix 85 ESC, CC 10a BEC, Hitec 5245's all around.