• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

gyro

GSN Contributor
Oops, My bad!

I think it's Keller's that has the terrace.

No problem, I think I'd have a hard time eating somewhere called LoneWolf anyway... the name gives me shivers!

So are you going to be giving helicopter rides with 103" chase planes again?

quadracer

100cc
No problem, I think I'd have a hard time eating somewhere called LoneWolf anyway... the name gives me shivers!

So are you going to be giving helicopter rides with 103" chase planes again?

Bahahahaha! I wonder if we will be able to convince the elder Smith to join us for a steak there...... :D

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Pilot List

Although I may occasionally post the pilot list in the thread, I moved the master pilot list to the end of the original post and will maintain it there.

It's already getting pretty big, and we're still 7 months away!

I'm looking forward to some more of that good "Firemans' Fund" Barbecue! That stuff was incredible!!!! And this year they're going to be open and cooking even later in the evening!

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Although I may occasionally post the pilot list in the thread, I moved the master pilot list to the end of the original post and will maintain it there.

It's already getting pretty big, and we're still 7 months away!

I'm looking forward to some more of that good "Firemans' Fund" Barbecue! That stuff was incredible!!!! And this year they're going to be open and cooking even later in the evening!

Fred

Agreed - that was some awesome BBQ - looking forward to more of that again this year myself!

Maybe we need to give these guys some buddy box time for all their effort and for cooking such good food? :)