• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

25% servos

emtp275

100cc
I have decided to pull the current servos from my 3dhs 72 extra and put them in an 89 slick due to them being over kill and better fit for the slick the ones I have now are hitec 7954 running 2s lipo I want to keep HV and around .12 on the speed and atleast 200oz, recommendations from any one on a savox that will fit this requirement? It's savox or hitec and I'd love to give savox a try.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
emtp275;1285 wrote: I have decided to pull the current servos from my 3dhs 72 extra and put them in an 89 slick due to them being over kill and better fit for the slick the ones I have now are hitec 7954 running 2s lipo I want to keep HV and around .12 on the speed and atleast 200oz, recommendations from any one on a savox that will fit this requirement? It's savox or hitec and I'd love to give savox a try.

PM bemeson on here and he can hook you up.

Brian has always helped me when I have questions about servos. You can over size them, and use them in a future build. Or slate a set of servos for each specific airplane.

Bemeson

50cc
Sorry Guys

I have been busy today...there are few good choices for you to look at. If you are going HV there is a small price premium

1273SG

Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2

Weight(g): 63.0

Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .08

Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 194.4

Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .065

Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 222.2

Gear: Titanium & Aluminum

Bearing: 2BB

Case: Aluminum

1267SG

Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2

Weight(g): 62.0

Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .13

Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 130.0

Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .11

Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 180.5

Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .09

Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 277.7

Gear: Unique Steel

Bearing: 2BB

Case: Aluminum

25 Tooth Spline

There are others but these are the two I would suggest for your build

I am not getting notified when I get a PM. Does anyone know why.

Brian

Bemeson

50cc
I figured the PM thing out. Had to check a box. Sorry if anyone got a late message from me.

BRIAN

Hoistguy

50cc
Brain is a good guy I have done business with him and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Great guy great servos!

Brian is my go to for servos! You can't go wrong with Savox servos. There are other dealers out there for Savox. WrongWayRC and TailDraggerRC.

I'm using the 1267SG on throttles and on the swash for my 750 heli. Awesome servos!