• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

Bipeguy03

150cc
So the other day, the big brown truck dropped off a small box full of balsa ;)

62.jpg

Sticks and sheets galore!!

63.jpg

I've had some of this SEE TEMP material from dynamic balsa that I picked up at Toledo for a few years now. I finally get to use it! lol

64.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
All of the formers templates traced on to 1/8" sheet balsa, and cut out with a combination of X-Acto knifes and the scroll saw. All of the formers used only two 1/8"x3"x36" and one 1/8"x4"x36" pecies of balsa, I bought 25 of each, so I might have some extra lol.

I plan on getting every part I can cut out and basically turning it into a kit before I start gluing any pieces togeather. At this point it kinda looks like a really big Comet kit :)

68.jpg

After an evening sitting at the scroll saw, I have all of the formers rough cut. I'll true them up with the sanding block tomorrow and start making my rib jig.

69.jpg