• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

20cc Profile Extra 330sc

AKfreak

150cc
Sounds like they need to double or tripple down on the profiles. I wasn't even thinking of a profile until I saw that blue and white one at RW. It was like four somthing for "almost everything'. Trying not to dip in my new 30 to 35% plane money. I'm over halfway to an edge 540 v3 and GP123, but that little profile is neat.

Its always decisions for me no matter how much I wish it wasnt sometimes.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Here's a pic of the last blue/white one Tim had in stock........hehehehe

Attachments

• EXTRA 330sc profile.jpg
    EXTRA 330sc profile.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 292

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I have the 20cc Sbach profile I bought from Tim a couple of years ago....it has been tough as nails so far, well besides me knocking the rudder off...need to fix that. I had the Yak 54 profile until someone crashed it for me:crying:

The construction methods and designs have been improved upon, making them even tougher than before:thumbup::thumbup:

Can't wait to get this plane done and flying:D

I currently fly an Aerobeez 20CC Extra 330 Profile with a VVRC20. It's a great flying plane except the cheap covering they used.

Did redwing make any airframe modifications as they look similar? Is your profile covered with Ultracote like the rest of your models? I'm looking for a backup and love the blue scheme!

Thanks
IMG_4441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: