• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

yakken

100cc
Earle, you're right that missing the nights may be a mistake you don't want to endure twice. You may be in luck though if your willing to bunk down on the 3D line. There's a chance we will also have Alex and the Westdorps on those days. But, the more the merrier. We'll have a BIG hotel Futaba for this event! Something with wheels on it and a trailer behind it :dancing-chicken::fist_pump::devil-dance::dancing-poop::laughing::dancing-poop::devil-dance::woohoo!::welcome: Bring your bail money [emoji38]_gif:
Would that be neil westdorp. Cause i was just texting him to see if he was goin.

yakken

100cc
I plan on driving down to Nall on Wed and stay until Sat. Last time I got a motel room, which was OK, but ya miss so much not staying at the field. Anyone bringing a camper/RV that has a spare bunk and would be interested in having a FOG stay a couple of nights. Be happy to compensate with some steaks, beer, etc (you provide the grill).

Just throwing this out there....:cheers:
Hope to see ya there

Earle, It is possible that Popp is gonna drive us and it is also possible that we rent the RV as usual. Trying to got him down to Nall somehow.

And, Yakken, Neil, yes. This will be our third Nall with Neil and Jim. They fly in usually around mid week, rent a car and stop in at the real Hotel Futaba :yesss:

That's a nice tent ya'll have, I been running with my little $25 Wally world tent since 2010 "BUT" just like the Jefferson's we moving on up. @emtp275 's little beauty/sponsor bought US a six man tent for xmas, just for Nall. I Love you Heather :joy:
You guys will love the extra space, especially standing up while putting on your drawers!:woohoo!: My back can't handle the lying down squirming method of dressing in the small tents anymore.:LOL_gif:

Last edited:

Tavis

50cc
This morning a bunch of club members wearing nice clothes were carrying breakfast muffins into the club house and found me sleeping on my air matress and farting in my underwear with beer cans all around me.
One of them was wearing a tie. Lol
the pesident is cool tho..he says in a Italiano acent " eh..he alwasa dose ah theese ah" then asked me " ah.. geting ah ready for Nall again ahe?"
He knows...

Last edited:

Tavis

50cc
Hey..thoes stiff guys ...They wuz like this man

Attachments

• 129103334355452082.jpeg
    129103334355452082.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 239