• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

yakken

100cc
Bring lots of money. Cause this is what happens[emoji12]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420983824879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420983824879.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 351

CEThomas

50cc
Yes,you have to go. My first year I put my stuff together and never went up in the air any, the last year I was down think I put 3 flights in. So much going on and with everyone to hang out with, it's easy to have a great time even if you do not get up in the air.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
:lol2: Ahh he can pull over for "cheeseburger" breaks, no need to be mean. I'm gonna fly, if I have to get up and fly with the Dawn Patrol. Food you say, Smoker will be on site, and operating. Our grill master is a pollock, but because of his grilling skills we put up with him @Paul Puszynski. Plans so far for dinner menu Brisket, St. Louis Ribs, Drunk Chicken( I think that's supposed to be beer can chicken), low country boil, that's only 4 nights, still need work out the other 3 nights menu. Nall cheeseburgers are for garnish. BRING ON THE NALL

Attachments

• ATT_1415574140888_20141109_074325.jpg
    ATT_1415574140888_20141109_074325.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 275
  • u13.JPG
    u13.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_7357.png
    IMG_7357.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 267

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
14 was my first year. I was there from Saturday to Saturday. I was camped out on the main line and flew there also. Like @ChickenBalls stated, the best time to get some flying in with the least amount of wait time is Saturday through Tuesday. Also, if you are like me you enjoy flying around dusk and things settle down quite a bit on the main line the last hour or so before sunset. After dark I would head down to the 3D line and watch the craziness set in! If you are planning on getting good sleep while you are there, it will only happen after you are flat wore out from trying to take everything in. My daughter went with me and she was already trying to plan the trip for 2015 before we left! I am hoping to make it, but she graduates on the Friday at the end of Nall, so I am not sure I will be there this year :( If I can sneak down, a 14 hour drive for me also, I will go and just enjoy everything that is there for a few days and then head back home. IT IS WORTH IT!!!
Man I know how important a graduation is. Especially for a Daddy to see his baby girl up there embracing the future she is about to embark upon. But I sure do hope you can find a few hours for just a few days to be there. Though it is true I am coming because I have never been and since Wenatchee last year, this schtuff is just coursing through my veins now, I am also coming to meet face to face the friends I have met through GSN and other places. To shake a distant hand, swap some really cool stories and just be a part of something so cool before I leave this planet. Can't think of any thing sweeter.