• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

garlandk

100cc
My girlfriend is going to Embry Riddle and she is taking an aviation safety class... She just texted me saying they are reading about Mr. Joe Nall today in class. She kept hearing me mentioned about the Joe Nall fly in in the past.

Gosh I hate to miss Joe Nall again this year. But I always look at it this way. There will be plenty more Joe Nalls for me to attend in the future.
Have fun everyone and travel safe!

Not to be a Debbie downer, but I said the same thing about TOC. Making plans for next year for my first Nall.

Komet163

50cc
I had planned to go and wife ended having surgery scheduled for Vanderbilt hospital Monday so it was no joy for me this year. Surgery went better than expected so I am launching tomorrow 6am thru Saturday evening. It is good to be me at least thru saturday

Don't worry about finishing up your planes ,there will be penty of time to work on it once you are there. As far as parts and stuff , all of your favorite vendors will be there with parts , deals and free on site door to tent shipping to get er done!!!!!!!!
I should have listened to you.

Pushed to finish it Sunday, took a stab off to check something, forgot to replace the screws, stab came off as it rolled down the runway, it was on opposite side of plane so I couldn't see it, plane managed to fly to end of runway where it met its untimely demise...

Lost my EF Laser on second flight today. I put the wings on Monday and never checked the wing bolts again. Right wing's bolt backed out on my second flight today.

I'm one sad pilot tonight.

But even losing two EF planes this week can't dampen my enjoyment of my first Joe Nall!

Komet163

50cc
was just over at that other site and they have today's noon demo with 3 pau planes including the new viper. Watch all 3
stick the landing

Last edited: