• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

I should have listened to you.

Pushed to finish it Sunday, took a stab off to check something, forgot to replace the screws, stab came off as it rolled down the runway, it was on opposite side of plane so I couldn't see it, plane managed to fly to end of runway where it met its untimely demise...

Lost my EF Laser on second flight today. I put the wings on Monday and never checked the wing bolts again. Right wing's bolt backed out on my second flight today.

I'm one sad pilot tonight.

But even losing two EF planes this week can't dampen my enjoyment of my first Joe Nall!

Man, that sucks hind tit big time. Sure sounds like something I would do.

Look on the bright side though, you can save on shipping costs on the replacements/upgrades at Nall. :way_to_go:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp

Pushed to finish it Sunday, took a stab off to check something, forgot to replace the screws, stab came off as it rolled down the runway, it was on opposite side of plane so I couldn't see it, plane managed to fly to end of runway where it met its untimely demise...

Lost my EF Laser on second flight today. I put the wings on Monday and never checked the wing bolts again. Right wing's bolt backed out on my second flight today.

But even losing two EF planes this week can't dampen my enjoyment of my first Joe Nall!
Man, sorry to hear that.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

That is just bummer. You get so excited and things slip your mind and you got to feel some what nervous and uncomfortable being a first time.
Really sorry to hear that. I have had my fill of embarrassment at WAY smaller fly ins . Glad to hear you staying up beat. I would always wait till I got home before I :cryin:. Just don't like sharing those feelings.