• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall Registration is Open!

N2RYD

30cc
I am also registered along with the rest of my family and the dogs. Hope to see you all at the gate. Now dose any one have a way to get may here earlier so I could skip the snow and cold please let me know.

Bob

Hello All... We will again be doing our "HAUL TO NALL" this year. So if anyone that lives on Hwy 99, 58,I-10 or I-20 that would like there plane and equipment transported to the 2015 Joe Nall Event please e mail me asap as spots are filling up fast. I will meet off of any of the listed Highways and load up your plane/Planes and your support items. More details can be worked out in an E Mail. Please send me an E Mail if interested. planebender@sbcglobal.net

Thanks! Dave

Last edited:

Hazmat1

30cc
Im pretty sure Ill be there again this year.
Heck, I gotta be, Im going to bring Tavis some extra smoke oil I have lying around, so he can do some more mosquito control.
Had a great time last year and cant wait for this year.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hello All... We will again be doing our "HAUL TO NALL" this year. So if anyone that lives on Hwy 99, 58,I-10 or I-20 would like there plane and equipment transported to the 2015 Joe Nall Event please e mail me asap as spots are filling up fast. I will meet off of any of the listed Highways and load up your plane/Planes and your support items. More details can be worked out in an E Mail. Please send me an E Mail if interested. planebender@sbcglobal.net

Thanks! Dave
And I thought my journey was going to be a long one. You have quite a distance to travel don't ya?