• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 GSN & TNT Landing Gear Group Therapy Indoor Fly-in!

SleepyC

150cc
SHOW copy.jpg

OK guys, many of you are heading over to the 2015 Toledo Expo to check out all the latest hobby products, get great deals and see some buddies! But what happens at night? Guys go to dinner and things kind of peter out! Well not this year! GSN is super proud to announce our partnership with TNT Landing Gear to produce an indoor Fun-Fly open to EVERYONE! On Thursday from 6pm - 11pm and Friday from 6pm - 11pm we will be throwing down GSN style with foams and micro heli's and quads! Again, this is open to everyone! First time flying, come on out. Old Pro.. see you there! It's FREE to get in!

WHAT YEA... FREEEEE!!!!!

On Thursday we are going to have open flying and a quick vendor race. Meaning any Toledo Show Vendor can send their best pilot to race and the winner will get an awesome trophy! Vendors, you will not want to miss this!

On Friday it's open flying, perhaps a quick fun contest or two (more on these later) and .... LOTS of PRIZES!
Our good friends at Hobbico have sent a pile of stuff to give out to lucky pilots, Pulse Batteries, HITEC and many others are kicking in as well so besides a great time flying with your buddies, expect to have some awesome prizes handed out!

The location is about 5 minutes away from the Seagate center, and we are working on getting a shuttle going to and from the venue!

SO.. bring some foam, and let's make Toledo extra special this year!

OH and on Saturday we are ALL going to go to the Expo auction, so please meet us there as well!

I'll have all the info, location of the Fly-in up later today!

SO.. who's coming?!

I know Tom Kroggel from TNT will be there with us... who else?!

:D

PRIZE SPONSORS UPDATED!

Hobbico
Hitec
Pulse Batteries
RC Logger
West Michigan Park Flyers LLC

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
On Thursday we are going to have open flying and a quick vendor race. Meaning any Toledo Show Vendor can send their best pilot to race and the winner will get an awesome trophy! Vendors, you will not want to miss this!

Finally!! We'll have prizes to give away both nights so Toledo's First Big Winner will be announced Thursday evening when the first door prize is announced!

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
If anyone wants to donate prizes for the drawings that will be happening throughout the two nights please contact me or SleepyC (click either or usernames in the left column and then click Start a Conversation).

THanks!
Bart

Gearman

New to GSN!
Steve, just change the time from 6 - 11 PM and make sure you tell everybody that it is FREE to everyone. And use the new logo it's just more cool then the old one. Like my avitar

Gearman

New to GSN!
That's right FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody welcome to see this brand new facility. Awesome sauce!!!!!!!!!!!